Features and Specifications:
- Capacitor Construction / Dielectric: Non-inductive wound metallized polyester film (ASC type X675).
- Capacitor Case: Flame retardant tape wrap case and epoxy fill. Humidity resistant.
- Capacitor Leads: Extra long axial leads. Each lead is aprox 2 1/2" (63mm) long.
- Capacitance uF/MFD and Rated Voltage: 0.00047uF (470pF) at 15000 Volts (rather than 6000 Volts), 0.001uF at 6000V, 0.0022uF at 6000V, 0.0033uF at 6000V, 0.0047uF at 6000V and 0.015 at 6000 volts. We also stock 1uF at 2000V.
- Capacitor Tolerance: +/- 10%
- Dissipation Factor: Not greater than 1% when measured at or referred to 1000 +/- 20 Hz and 25 +/- 5 degree C.
- Insulation Resistance: Greater than 25,000 Mohn when measured after 2 minutes electrification at 500VDC and 25 +/- 5 degree C.
- Capacitor Dielectric Strength: 140% of rated voltage for 10 seconds through a limiting resistance of 100 ohms/volt at 25 degrees C.
- Temperature: -55C to +65C at full rated voltage operational temperature, to +85C with 25% voltage derating, +105C max storage temp.
- Capacitor Applications: HV filter, sweep circuits, vertical and horizontal coupling, timing, CRT & integrated circuitry and electrostatic deflection. Used in test, scientific, medical, television and other applications where very high voltage, self healing and long stable life required.
- ASC X675 electrical parameters similar to Dearborn 430P, Electrocube 520B, F-Dyne/Southern MPH11H and Sprague (SBE) 430P.
- ISO 9001 & 2000 certified.
Other High Voltage Capacitors for Tube Radios:
Metalized Polypropylene Capacitors- 630V & 1000V Axial Tubulars
Metallized Polyester Film Capacitors - 630V & 1000V Axial Tubulars
Metal-Foil Polypropylene Capacitors - 630V Orange Dips
Metallized Polyester Film Capacitors - 630V Orange Dips
Metallized Polypropylene Capacitors- 1600V Orange Dips
Silver MICA Capacitors- 500 Volts
Mylar Film Capacitors - 630 Volt
Ceramic Disc Capacitors - 1600 Volt
High Voltage Electrolytic Capacitors- Radials
Non-Polar (Bi-Polar) Electrolytic Capacitors - Axial Leads
High Voltage Electrolytic Capacitors- Axials
X1/Y2 Disc Safety Capacitors - 250VAC
Y2 Film Safety / Interference Suppression Capacitors - 250VAC
X2 Film Safety / Interference Suppression Capacitors - 275VAC
Capacitors and Schematics for Antique Tube Radios